about my family~~

2009年9月7日星期一

The Truth

Ok,i think this time is the first time for me, posting using english.But i want to mention you all first, my grammer n spelling are very bad=.=

I like to talk or writting something bla bla bla using mandarin~It is more natural for me because i like to talk with mandarin.But this time i break my rule,main is want to tell he,him and his class's chinese student that may be between us got some misunderstood, but fine.THEY or HIM (nevermind i don't care it)ask me before?Just suddenly turn hostile.At first i had found something was wrong.But i believe him so i didn't care about it,but what happen at last?I think i had believe wrong people who cant be believe!!

At first,i found he blocked me on msn.Then i think mayb he appeared offline or what,so i didn't care about it.Then he no talk with me for a long time already,but i think may be is our class not same,so i didn't care about it also.But finally i heard something was happened.One day my friends was talking about blog.Then mention his blog.I don't know anything because he never give me his blog's link so i find it from my other friend.

FINALLY,I KNEW THE TRUTH~!!

I was just jokking with the person who birthday at that day but not you,ok?I just talk for fun, believe that you all person can joking,erms..I knew i'm wrong.Haiz..don't know why u so care about shirt.I got take the picture?I GOT ASK THE PERMISSION TO SAVE THE PICTURE,if cant,i delete it.Ya,one more thing i want to mention,i take friend's photo only.I act them as my friends so i just dare to take the picture and i take the picture for saving.Then i will never forgot i got this friend before.But not to see daily in home.That was my mind.May be your mind is like to take photo,then see it daily in home and doing something dot dot dot...

Why you so serious i really don't know~May be you hate me,so u used this chance for having arguement with me.I think so.Reason?I think reasons are not many.I trade you very bad?When you birthday,i was around you celebrated your birthday together what?

May be the reasons:
1)I don't want to learn popping already
2)May be is the person who birthday at that day angry with me so u help him to scold me.
3)Mayb is the person who i hate told you something or ask you to hate me or bla bla bla.(Make mischief between you and me)
4)Changes the seat in tuition of Mr.Halo

I cant think another reasons again.I think i never did something bad on you what?I just act you as a friend,but you?Your class all boys are hamzha not me said one.I heard other say so i just follow.Why you never scold them but me only?Ya i love to scold some rude words.Writing blog equal to writting my thinking what?And i already be accustomed to scold when i talked something that i was angry.Ya,i am angry that that day the person who birthday at that day say i am be fidgety for him because i said "Happy Birthday" for him.But girls said "Happy Birthday" for him, he reply thank you.I knew he was joking with me,or he really want to scold me,whatever,this is not the point.That night,i was writting blog n rethink what happen in afternoon,i felt some angry so i just use rude word scold in whole post at that day.But,u dare to say u NEVER SCOLD before?

Ya,i am not handsome~Sure~But,who making friend by seeing the person is handsome,beautiful or not..I think only you?Your mind really different with me sorry i cant understand what are you thinking now.I m good or not?I think i trade you is good enough what?Not very good but,at least i NEVER DID SOMETHING THAT PARDON YOU.

U suddenly hate me like this,whatever.I write this post for you,because you are my friend.I don't want to lose a friend without a reason,and don't want a offbeat reason.May be you think this is spilth.But,my aim is want to solve the misunderstood between us only.

-->Between 2 good friends/brother:there is no secrect
-->between 2 friends:if heard something that mischeaf about him,will just ask the truth but not guess at all
-->between 2 normal friends:just sometime talk,never think about he.

Making friends is very important.
Friend is the person most be close to you in life expect family.
Good friend will help you;bad friend will teach you something bad.

To my SIS-->Not all friend can be made.You said that whatever friend is good or bad also can be made for life not so boring or will not felt alone.But,i still want you more be careful because you are my sis.But i will never say you are wrong.Each person had different mind.So i just suggest you only.

To me-->mayb my sis is true, i m wrong."Friend",this word,may be i am really too regard to this words.(可能我对‘朋友’这2个字看得太重了)But whatever la.At least i got good friends.And thanks to my sis that tell me what she think about this two words.

To all-->be careful when u making friend.Don't like me.Such a stupid idiot.Too believe to a friend.

I writting this post using dictionary and asking from friend,haha..I said already->T_T my english no good at all.Get 60+ for each time exam only>.<

2 条评论:

  1. 用英文寫``沒心去看``
    不好意思の說==
    哈哈``
    下次用回華語啦==

    回复删除
  2. 我知道你干嘛用英文写了~
    严重明显~我还怕我不知道是谁~
    切,他是马~aiyo

    回复删除